Terms & Conditions
To users of this website,
This website provides documentation and a sandbox for the Open Banking APIs provided by UBL UK. The data provided through the associated APIs relate to the UK only, and is prepared to the Open API, Data Format and Security Standards as maintained by the Open Banking Implementation Entity (OBIE).
Please note that below references,Please note that below references,
- 'we', 'us' and 'our' means UBL UK and our subsidiaries and associates.
- 'you', 'your' and 'yours' means the person(s) accessing this website or using the APIs.
- 'website', site' means this website and its associated APIs.
- 'terms' means these terms and conditions.
Changes to this website
We may change the content or services found on this website at any time without notice, and consequently our Terms may change at any time in the future. You agree to revisit this page regularly and your continued access to or use of this website will mean that you agree to the changes. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the provisions of any applicable license to use the APIs under the Open Banking framework, then those license terms take priority.
About this website
This website gives you information about the open banking APIs provided by us. The Site is an information source and sandbox to inform software developers how to access our Open Banking APIs. You cannot purchase products or services from this site directly.
Some pages on this website may contain hypertext links to websites not maintained by us and we are not responsible for their content. You are reminded that when you enter other websites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our website.
The website is currently intended for those who access it from within the United Kingdom. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation, or is appropriate for use, in other jurisdictions.
Do not use ordinary e-mail to communicate personal or confidential information to us. Ordinary e-mail messages sent over the Internet may be intercepted, lost or altered. We are not responsible for them and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages in connection with any messages sent by you to us using ordinary e-mail.
No warranties and limitation of liability
The following clauses exclude or limit our legal liability for this website. You should read them carefully. They apply only as far as the law permits, and in particular we do not exclude or restrict our duties and liabilities to you under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, or the rules of the FCA for the conduct of business.
The information contained on this website is for information purposes only. We do not provide legal, financial or any other advice via this website.
The contents of the website are distributed to you without any warranty of any kind. We and the third-party content providers disclaim any and all warranties. Information on this website is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied. Your use of this website is at your sole risk.
Whilst the data provided through this website’s APIs is as accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date as reasonably practicable, no warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or timeliness of the information, material, products and services or the error-free use of this website.
To the extent permissible by law and subject to the requirements of the Open Banking framework:
- We do not represent or warrant that this website will be constantly available or that it will meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions in transmitted information.
- We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with this website; and
- We shall not be liable for any damages, losses or liabilities including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential damages, losses or liabilities, in connection with your use of the Site, or your reliance on, or use, or inability to use, the information, materials, products and services on the Site, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or line or system failure, even if you advise us of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.
Save where otherwise specified copyright in the pages, screens, information, and all material in their arrangement included in the Site, is owned by or licensed to UBL UK. Reproduction of part or all of the contents on these pages in any form is prohibited unless otherwise agreed with us.
You may make an electronically stored, transient copy of these web pages for the purpose of viewing them on-line only.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org